Friday, October 14, 2011

(Reflection on the three weeks)


Honestly, this course is very informative and interesting. I learned many things that I never heard about it before such as, Wikis and Delicious. Moreover, during the three weeks ago you are really tried to impart a sense of importance of the subject  to all of us (really I like this).Also, I like your effort that helped us to know all my classmates on a personal level and made our learning enjoyable. Also, after I started taken this course, I had noticed the important of using technology as educational tools.
 My only complaint is that, we couldn't apply what we learn during lecture hours which wouldn't help us to be familiar with our tasks (hopefully we start from next week).


2 comments:

  1. Hi Reem
    I'm with you that we need to work on computers in the class. It would be better for us and for the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam,
    Thanks for your words. It's you and your colleagues who are making the course enjoyable, rich and beneficial.
    I am also very sad that we are missing a very important part of the course; working together at the lab. I hope things will be better next week.
    Dr. Hala

    ReplyDelete